Ausstattungsliste: Linn Akurate DSM
Rediscover your music collection with Akurate DSM, a digital music player which will re-ignite your passion for music.
Akurate DSM excels with any digital music, reproducing your favourite albums with exceptional dynamic range and musical detail. Choose your preferred phone or tablet to control your music and select from high quality internet radio stations and the latest online music services.
Housed in a stunning precision-engineered enclosure, Akurate DSM brings a level of elegance to your living area that matches the audio performance. With enough analogue and digital inputs to connect any audio source, it will also bring your movies, tv and games to life like never before.
- Plays digital music over a standard Ethernet network
- Built-in pre-amplifier with separate analogue and digital volume control circuits for each type of source
- Streams internet radio, podcasts and listen again broadcasts
- Decodes FLAC, WAV, ALAC, MP3, WMA, AIFF, AAC and OGG audio formats with up to 24-bit 192 kHz native sample rate
- Songcast support allows synchronised playback of audio around the home
- 14 inputs (Balanced (XLR), RCA Phono, HDMI, S/PDIF, Toslink) for connection and up-sampling of additional sources
- Hybrid volume control for digital sources, combines coarse analogue attenuation with fine digital adjustment
- Balanced (XLR) input, plus balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA) outputs
- HDMI, S/PDIF and TOSLINK inputs, plus HDMI pass-thru
- Option to convert one analogue input to Phono (configurable to moving magnet or moving coil)
- AUX input on front for easy connection of portable devices such as MP3 players
- Linn Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- Precision-engineered enclosure offers exceptional acoustic properties
- Compatible with UPnP™ media servers and UPnP™ AV 1.0 control points